The Singapore National Downhill returns back to its root to the Kent Ridge Park Mountain Biking Trail.
the event will revisit the Super D descent, a favorite among the gravity crowd locally.
16 July 2016, Saturday (6.30AM – 12PM) – Downhill
Kent Ridge Park, Singapore
The venue is at the western part of Singapore. You may get to the event start/finish area via South Buona Vista Road.
Participant may park at the Kent Ridge Park main carpark (carpark A and B are within 300metres). Illegal parking along the road is prohibited.
|Presenting Sponsor||Event Podium Jersey||Neutral Support|
|Event Management||Sanctioning Body|
race course subject to changes
16th July 2016 Saturday
- Championship Mens Juniors-A (17-18yrs)
- Championship Womens Juniors-A (17-18yrs)
- Championship Mens Masters (35-44yrs)
- Championship Mens Super Masters (45yrs and above)
- Championship Mens Elite (19yrs and above)
- Championship Womens Elite (19yrs and above)
- Juniors-B (13-16yrs)
- Mens Sports (19-34yrs)
- Age is determined by the present year minus the year of birth of the competitor. Example, 2016 minus 1992 is 24yrs.
- Any category with less than 5 participants (teams) will either not start or will be combined with other categories at the organiser’s discretion.
- All participants in the event MUST hold a SCF National Race Licence (2a or 2b) or a UCI International Race Licence
- All participants in the event will requires to hold the requisite insurance coverage as per stated in SCF National Race Licence guidelines
- Insurance may be purchased through SCF, which cover you for all races for entire year.
16th July 2016, Saturday
|06:30 AM||Race Secretariat opens (Collection of Race Kit & Licence Check)|
|08:00 AM||Seeding Run (start list)|
|09:30 AM||Final Run|
|11:30 AM||Award Presentation|
- All participants are required to be at startline 15 mins before the race
- All Participants are required to sign in at startline on race day
- The event organiser reserves the rights to change the race schedule
How do I register?
Participant with OCBC Credit Card get a 10% discount for race fees, terms and condition applies.
- participant name to match OCBC Credit Card name
- a refund of 5 SGD will be given during licence check/race kit collection, upon presentation and verification of the card
(a) Only online registration is accepted. You can register online NOW.
If you are paying by cheque, make sure you complete the online registration procedure and send a crossed cheque made payable to “Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd” to the following address :-
Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd
If you are paying by Singapore Dollar bank transfer
Bank transfer should be made to
Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd
SGD Current Account 057-900011-7
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 057
we will require you send us via email ONE of the following for payment confirmation
- the scan copy of the banking slip with date/time clearly indicated
- the transaction number, account number and date/time of transaction
Kindly put in your full name as the ‘Payer Name’, so we can monitor for your transaction.
Do note that all international bank transfer charges to be borne by the Payer.
What is the deadline for registration?
Registration deadline :
OCBC Cycle National Downhill Championship – 14 July 2016
After the deadline, DirTraction will not be accepting any registration nor entertaining race day registration, unless otherwise notified on this page.
So, please do remember to register early!
- No Participant is allowed to participate in any of the events without prior agreement to the event exclusion of liability and indemnity statement.
- By registering online, you will have to agree to the event exclusion of liability and indemnity statement.
- All Participants who are below 18 years old, are required to print a copy of the event exclusion of liability and indemnity form and obtain the signature of their parents or guardians on the form. A signed hard copy will be required on the race kit collection/ race day.
Rules and Regulations
- OCBC Cycle National MTB Championship 2016 – SCF Overarching Rule (Update)
- Only Singapore Citizens will be awarded UCI points
- Rules and Regulation :
- 16 July 2016 – Downhill : click here (PDF)
- specific rules exception/highlights :
- No sleeveless jersey allowed.
- Ensure handle bar end plugs are intact
- Riders will be given their start position under the Race directors discretion
- Slower riders must give way to faster riders on the course
- Fastest time to complete the course ,’Wins’
If you are physically unwell or unfit , we would advise you not to participate in our events.
If you have any medical conditions that we should be aware of, please write to us and we will inform our race director.