29 May 2016, Sunday (6.30AM – 1PM) – Road Race
Seletar North Link, Singapore
The venue is located within Punggol Barat Island at the Northern part of Singapore.
You may get to the event start/finish area via SLE-Seletar West Link, or via Yishun Ave 1
Do note that the events require a full road closure of Seletar North Link and part of Seletar West Link from
07:00 – 13:00 (29 May 2016)
Participant may park at JTC Aviation One @ Seletar
700 West Camp Rd Seletar Airport (XSP) Singapore 797649
*Strictly no parking along Seletar West Link
|Presenting Sponsor||Event Podium Jersey||Neutral Support|
|Event Management||Sanctioning Body|
Out and back (U-turn course) approx 6Km per loop
Full Road Closure for Seletar North Link and Seletar West Link for the event
race course subject to changes
Flat with some bridge crossings.
29th May 2016 Sunday (Road Race)
|Championship Juniors-A (17-18yrs)||4||24km|
|Championship Mens Masters (35-44yrs)||6||36km|
|Championship Mens Super Masters (45yrs and above)||6||36km|
|Championship Mens Open (19yrs and above)||7||42km|
|Championship Womens Open (19yrs and above)||6||36km|
|Youth-C (12yrs and below)||2||12km|
|Womens Sports (13yrs and above)||4||24km|
|Mens Sports (19-34yrs)||6||36km|
|Mens Veteran (55yrs and above)||6||36KM|
|Fixies Exhibition Event||2||12km (updated)|
- Age is determined by the present year minus the year of birth of the competitor. Example, 2016 minus 1992 is 24yrs.
- Any category with less than 5 participants (teams) will either not start or will be combined with other categories at the organiser’s discretion.
- All participants in the event MUST hold a SCF National Race Licence (2a or 2b) or a UCI International Race Licence
- All participants in the event will requires to hold the requisite insurance coverage as per stated in SCF National Race Licence guidelines
- Insurance may be purchased through SCF, which cover you for all races for entire year.
28th May 2016, Saturday
Race kit Collection & Licence Check
Time: 11AM – 1PM
NSA Office (Singapore Sports Hub)
3 Stadium Drive #01-33
By Car: Take escalator next to carpark B12
By Train: Exit A, walk towards Gate 3
Nearby landmark: H&M
- Participants are encouraged to collect their race kit and have licence checked on Saturday to avoid any delay on race day.
- Proof of identity (IC/ Passport) is required during the licence check.
- 10% refund of race fee (SGD$5) will be given upon presentation and verification of OCBC credit card matching registered name.
- For participant who wish to appoint a proxy to collect race kit on behalf, both proxy form and participant’s race licence would need to be presented.
29th May 2016, Sunday (UPDATED)
|06:30 AM||Race Secretariat opens (Collection of Race Kit & Licence Check)*|
|07:45 AM||Start of Wave #1|
|09:00 AM||Start of Wave #2|
|Championship Mens Masters|
|Championship Mens Super Masters|
|10:10 AM||Start of Wave #3|
|Championship Mens Open|
|Championship Womens Open|
|11:10 AM||Start of Wave #4|
|Fixies Exhibition Event|
|12:30 PM||Award Presentation|
* Very limited number of slots for race kit collection and licence check on Race Day. Collect your race kit on 28 May 2016, Saturday, to avoid any delays.
- All participants are required to be at startline 15 mins before the race
- All Participants are required to sign in at startline on race day
- The event organiser reserves the rights to change the race schedule
How do I register?
Participant with OCBC Credit Card get a 10% discount for race fees, terms and condition applies.
- participant name to match OCBC Credit Card name
- a refund of 5 SGD will be given during licence check/race kit collection, upon presentation and verification of the card
[REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED as all slots been taken up]
(a) Only online registration is accepted. You can register online NOW.
If you are paying by cheque, make sure you complete the online registration procedure and send a crossed cheque made payable to “Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd” to the following address :-
Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd
If you are paying by Singapore Dollar bank transfer
Bank transfer should be made to
Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd
SGD Current Account 057-900011-7
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 057
we will require you send us via email ONE of the following for payment confirmation
- the scan copy of the banking slip with date/time clearly indicated
- the transaction number, account number and date/time of transaction
Kindly put in your full name as the ‘Payer Name’, so we can monitor for your transaction.
Do note that all international bank transfer charges to be borne by the Payer.
What is the deadline for registration?
[REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED]
Registration deadline :
OCBC Cycle National Road Championship – Road Race – 23 May 2016
Late Registration Period – 24 May 2016 – 28 May 2016 (10:00AM) with additional administrative fees of 20 SGD
After the deadline, DirTraction will not be accepting any registration nor entertaining race day registration, unless otherwise notified on this page.
So, please do remember to register early!
- No Participant is allowed to participate in any of the events without prior agreement to the event exclusion of liability and indemnity statement.
- By registering online, you will have to agree to the event exclusion of liability and indemnity statement.
- All Participants who are below 18 years old, are required to print a copy of the event exclusion of liability and indemnity form and obtain the signature of their parents or guardians on the form. A signed hard copy will be required on the race kit collection/ race day.
- Forms will also be available at the registration secretariat but it would make things administratively faster if you could submit a signed copy.
Rules and Regulations
- Only Singapore Citizens who hold a UCI Licence will be awarded UCI points
- Standard UCI Road Cycling Race rules applies, with the following adaptation :
- 29 May 2016 – Road Race : click here(PDF)
- specific rules exception/highlights :
- No gear ratio lockout for all categories. This pertains particularly to Juniors-A, Juniors-B category
- No sleeveless jersey allowed.
- No time trial helmet allowed.
- Road compatible time trial frame, with normal road drop bars and no aero bars are allowed. (contact us if you requires us to verify)
- No blinker light/ tri bottles/saddle bag/frame bag/fuel bag or any other frame attached bags
- No Road Disc brake is allowed for this event
- No feeding is allowed
- No replacement of bike and wheel changing is only allowed at the neutral support area (near lamp post 81)
- Participant who is more than 500m behind the main peloton (pack) may be asked to leave the race course by the commissaire. Rider will be pulled out at the finish/loop line.
- Helmet should not have fairing covering ears
- Ensure handle bar end plugs are intact
- Rolling start will be implemented for every categories
*you may also bring your bike down for pre-race check if you are unsure at race kit collection.
If you are physically unwell or unfit , we would advise you not to participate in our events.
If you have any medical conditions that we should be aware of, please write to us and we will inform our race director.
Seatpost Tag Placement
Upon signing in at race secretariat area, the following will be given to the racer:
Follow the instruction available at race secretariat on how to place the seat post tag.
Team Tentage & Advertising Materials
- Team tentage should only be placed in the designated area.
- Venue rules does not allow cooking.
- Team Tentage should be strictly without commercial branding, event management retain the rights to invoice such parties.
- Unauthorized distribution of promotional material paid or unpaid is not allowed.
- Teams and riders are responsible for the cleanliness of the surrounding, please asked for waste bags from our crew.