Participants should have been able to ride independently, safely and efficiently for a continuous effort of 2 hours.
What would you learn at the end of the day?
- How to pace yourself for longer ride.
- How to choose the optimal suspension and tyre pressure.
- How to perform late braking of the front wheel.
- How to perform late braking of the back wheel.
- How to build confidence on technical sections not able to clear.
- How to use mental imagery in mountain biking.
- How to use sports drinks and gels to maximise endurance performance.
- How to continue training for mountain bike races.
Duration : 150 minutes
Course Venue : usually Tampines Mountain Bike Park or Ketam Mountain Bike Park