Participants should be able to ride a bike along a flat road eg: East Coast Park.
What would you learn at the end of the day?
- Bike Parts (know your bike, know how it works)
- Bike Fitting (learn to ride comfortably, without back or neck aches or knee pains)
- Climbing skill (how to go up slope effectively)
- Descending skill (how to go down slope effectively)
- Cornering (how to ride around a corner effectively)
- Singletrack riding (how to ride in a narrow single track off-road path)
- Pedal technique (how to pedal effectively)
- Braking technique (how to brake effectively)
- Mount / Dismounting (how to get on and off the bike properly)
- Off Bike handling skills (how to conquer your fear and cycle off-road with a big smile)
Duration : 150 minutes
Course Venue : usually Tampines Mountain Bike Park