21 May 2017, Sunday (6.30AM – 1PM) – Road Race
Seletar North Link, Singapore
The venue is located within Punggol Barat Island at the Northern part of Singapore.
You may get to the event start/finish area via SLE-Seletar West Link, or via Yishun Ave 1
Do note that the events require a full road closure of Seletar North Link and part of Seletar West Link from
07:00 – 13:00 (21 May 2017)
Participant may park at JTC Aviation One @ Seletar
700 West Camp Rd Seletar Airport (XSP) Singapore 797649
*Strictly no parking along Seletar West Link
|Presenting Sponsor||Event Podium Jersey|
|Sanctioning Body||Event Management|
Out and back (U-turn course) approx 6Km per loop
Full Road Closure for Seletar North Link and Seletar West Link for the event
race course subject to changes
Flat with some bridge crossings.
21 May 2017 Sunday (Road Race) [UPDATED]
|Championship Mens Open (19yrs and above)*||12||72km|
|Championship Womens Open (19yrs and above)*||10||60km|
|Championship Mens Masters (35-44yrs)||4||24km [updated]|
|Championship Mens Super Masters (45yrs and above)||4||24km|
|Championship Mens Veteran (55yrs and above)||4||24km|
|Championship Mens Juniors-A (17-18yrs)*||4||24km|
|Championship Womens Juniors-A (17-18yrs)*||4||24km|
|Championship Mens Juniors-B (13-16yrs)||2||12km|
|Championship Womens Juniors-B (13-16yrs)||2||12km|
|Championship Womens Masters (35-44yrs)||4||24km [updated]|
|Championship Womens Super Masters (45yrs and above)||4||24km|
|Championship Womens Veteran (55yrs and above)||4||24km|
*Result to be submitted to UCI
- Age is determined by the present year minus the year of birth of the competitor. Example, 2017 minus 1993 is 24yrs.
- All participants in the event MUST hold a SCF National Race Licence (2a or 2b) or a UCI International Race Licence. All Singaporean must hold a SCF Annual Licence and Non-Singaporean must hold at least a SCF Day Licence. [Updated]
- All participants in the event will requires to hold the requisite insurance coverage as per stated in SCF National Race Licence guidelines
- All participants are required to obtain SCF Licence (annual/day licence) via SCF website directly.
20 May 2017, Saturday
Race kit Collection & Licence Check
Time: 11AM – 1PM
NSA Office (Singapore Sports Hub)
3 Stadium Drive #01-33
By Car: Take escalator next to carpark B12
By Train: Exit A, walk towards Gate 3
Nearby landmark: H&M
- Participants are encouraged to collect their race kit and have licence checked on Saturday to avoid any delay on race day.
- Proof of identity (IC/ Passport) is required during the licence check.
- 10% refund of race fee (SGD$5) will be given upon presentation and verification of OCBC credit card matching registered name.
- For participant who wish to appoint a proxy to collect race kit on behalf, both proxy form and participant’s race licence would need to be presented.
21 May 2017, Sunday [UPDATED]
06:30 AM Race Secretariat opens (Collection of Race Kit & Licence Check)*
|1||07:15 AM||Championship Mens Juniors-B||2/12km|
|07:17 AM||Championship Womens Juniors-B||2/12km|
|2||07:45 AM||Championship MensMasters||4/24km [updated]|
|07:47 AM||Championship WomensMasters||4/24km[updated]|
|3||08:50 AM||Championship Mens SuperMasters||4/24km|
|08:50 AM||Championship Mens Veteran||4/24km|
|08:52 AM||Championship Womens SuperMasters||4/24km|
|08:52 AM||Championship Womens Veteran||4/24km|
|4||09:45 AM||Championship MensJuniors-A||4/24km|
|09:47 AM||ChampionshipWomens Juniors-A||4/24km|
|5||10:30 AM||Championship MensOpen||12/72km|
|10:32 AM||Championship Womens Open||10/60km|
12:45 PM Award Presentation
* Very limited number of slots for race kit collection and licence check on Race Day. Collect your race kit on 20 May 2017, Saturday, to avoid any delays.
- All participants are required to be at startline 15 mins before the race
- All Participants are required to sign in at startline on race day
- The event organiser reserves the rights to change the race schedule
How do I register?
Participant with OCBC Credit Card get a 10% discount for race fees, terms and condition applies.
- participant name to match OCBC Credit Card name
- a refund of 5 SGD will be given during licence check/race kit collection, upon presentation and verification of the card
(a) Only online registration is accepted. You can register online NOW.
If you are paying by cheque, make sure you complete the online registration procedure and send a crossed cheque made payable to “Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd” to the following address :-
Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd
If you are paying by Singapore Dollar bank transfer
Bank transfer should be made to
Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd
SGD Current Account 057-900011-7
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 057
we will require you send us via email ONE of the following for payment confirmation
- the scan copy of the banking slip with date/time clearly indicated
- the transaction number, account number and date/time of transaction
Kindly put in your full name as the ‘Payer Name’, so we can monitor for your transaction.
Do note that all international bank transfer charges to be borne by the Payer.
What is the deadline for registration?
Registration deadline :
OCBC Cycle National Road Championship – Road Race – 15 May 2017
After the deadline, Dirtraction will not be accepting any registration nor entertaining race day registration, unless otherwise notified on this page.
So, please do remember to register early!
- No Participant is allowed to participate in any of the events without prior agreement to the event exclusion of liability and indemnity statement.
- By registering online, you will have to agree to the event exclusion of liability and indemnity statement.
- All Participants who are below 18 years old, are required to print a copy of the event exclusion of liability and indemnity form and obtain the signature of their parents or guardians on the form. A signed hard copy will be required on the race kit collection/ race day.
- Forms will also be available at the registration secretariat but it would make things administratively faster if you could submit a signed copy.
Rules and Regulations
- Event Technical Guide for Criterium (National Championship 2017) [Updated]
- Only Singapore Citizens who hold a UCI Licence will be awarded UCI points.
- As according to Singapore Cycling Federation’s guideline on National Champion Jersey
- A National Champion jersey will be awarded to the winner in each category, except Youth and Sports, in the OCBC Cycle National Road Championship. However, there must be at least three (3) participants in each of the category before the National Champion jersey will be awarded. In a situation where there is only one (1) participant, a medal will be awarded if the cyclist completes the race.
- Only Singaporean with annual SCF licence is eligible for National Champion.
- Standard UCI Road Cycling Race rules applies, with the following adaptation :
- 21 May 2017 – Road Race : click here(PDF)
- specific rules exception/highlights :
- Gear Restrictions will be enforced for Juniors-A, Juniors-B category. Gear Lock should be done before race as no mechanic assistance at race day.
- No sleeveless jersey allowed
- No time trial helmet allowed
- Road compatible time trial frame, with normal road drop bars and no aero bars are allowed (contact us if you requires us to verify)
- No blinker light/ tri bottles/saddle bag/frame bag/fuel bag or any other frame attached bags
- No Road Disc brake is allowed for this event
- No feeding is allowed
Replacement of bike and wheel changing is only allowed at the neutral support area
- Changing of bike is only allowed for all categories except for Mens Junior B and Womens Junior B. Refer to tech guide above
- Participant who is more than 500m behind the main peloton (pack) may be asked to leave the race course by the commissaire. Rider will be pulled out at the finish/loop line
- Helmet should not have fairing covering ears
- Ensure handle bar end plugs are intact
- Rolling start will be implemented for every categories
*you may also bring your bike down for pre-race check if you are unsure at race kit collection.
If you are physically unwell or unfit , we would advise you not to participate in our events.
If you have any medical conditions that we should be aware of, please write to us and we will inform our race director.
Seatpost Tag Placement
Upon signing in at race secretariat area, the following will be given to the racer:
Follow the instruction available at race secretariat on how to place the seat post tag.
Team Tentage & Advertising Materials
- Team tentage should only be placed in the designated area
- Venue rules does not allow cooking
- Team Tentage should be strictly without commercial branding, event management retain the rights to invoice such parties
- Unauthorized distribution of promotional material paid or unpaid is not allowed
- Teams and riders are responsible for the cleanliness of the surrounding, please asked for waste bags from our crew