the Singapore Nationals Cycling Championship is back again.
The BMX Nationals may be the last nationals to be held on the Youth Olympics Games 2010 Singapore BMX track at Tampines Bike Park.
The event will also host Sony ActionCam Experiential Day, where BMX and Mountain Bikers can get hands on with the tens of demo unit of the new Sony ActionCam, test out its capability on the trails itself. Capture your hot laps for yourself and your friends!
25 May 2014, Sunday (8AM – 1PM)
Tampines Bike Park, Singapore
The venue is off Tampines Ave 9, opposite Sun Plaza Park
Vehicle parking available at the Bike Park
|Event Organiser :
|Event Energizing Partner:
||Podium Jersey :
* Mens Elite race – ‘Pro Line’/ Mens Section will be used for 2nd straight
* Open Cruiser/MTB Class – both lines for 2nd straight will be open, riders who missed the ‘Pro Line’/Mens Section will get placing penalty
- Mens 20″ Open/Elite
- Womens 20″ Open/Elite
- Juniors-A (15-18) 20″
- Juniors-B (11-14) 20″
- Masters 20″
- Kids 6-10yrs 20″
- Open Cruiser/MTB Class
- Masters Cruiser/MTB Class
- Participant will be required to hold an official UCI license / SCF race license for the event. race license can be obtained from Singapore Cycling Federation.
- SCF Day License can be obtained at 10 SGD per license on event day.
- Any category with less than 5 participants will be combined with other categories at the organiser’s discretion.
- All participants must be 6 years and above (current year minus birth year, eg 2014-2008 = 11 years)
- For Mens Elite race – ‘Pro Line’/ Mens Section will be used for 2nd straight
- For Open Cruiser/MTB Class – both lines for 2nd straight will be open, riders who missed the ‘Pro Line’/Mens Section will get placing penalty
- The following categories will be registered as National Champion with the UCI, Mens 20″ Elite, Womens 20″ Elite, Juniors-A (eligible rider 17-18yrs of age only)
25th May 2014, Sunday
8:30 AM Race Secretariat Opens (Kit Collections)
9:00 AM Start of Race
a. Time Trials for all riders
b. Race Moto
in the following order
- Mens Open
- Womens Open
- Open Cruiser/MTB
- Master Cruiser/MTB
*3 motos and possible heats round for larger categories
1:00 PM Awards Presentation
How do I register?
(a) Only online registration is accepted. You can register online NOW.
If you are paying by cheque, make sure you complete the online registration procedure and send a crossed cheque made payable to “Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd” to the following address :-
Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd
SGD Bank Transfer
If you are paying by Singapore Dollar bank transfer
Bank transfer should be made to
Dirtraction Group Pte Ltd
SGD Current Account 057-900011-7
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 057
we will require you send us via email ONE of the following for payment confirmation
- the scan copy of the banking slip with date/time clearly indicated
- the transaction number, account number and date/time of transaction
Kindly put in your full name as the ‘Payer Name’, so we can monitor for your transaction.
Do note that all international bank transfer charges to be borne by the Payer.
What is the deadline for registration?
Registration deadline :
Normal Registration Period till 20th May 2014
Late Registration Period – 21st May 2014 – 25th May 2014 with additional administrative fees
So, pls do remember to register early!
Must I sign anything?
No Participant is allowed to participate in any of the events without prior agreement to the event exclusion of liability and indemnity statement.
By registering online, you will have to agree to the event exclusion of liability and indemnity statement.
All Participants who are below 18 years old, are required to print a copy of the event exclusion of liability and indemnity form and obtain the signature of their parents or guardians on the form. A signed hard copy will be required on the race kit collection/ race day.
Forms will also be available at the registration secretariat but it would make things administratively faster if you could submit a signed copy.
Rules and Regulations
- BMX Racing rules as regulated by UCI will be applicable for the event.
- The commissaire panel may adapt various localized rules for the context of this track and event.
Participant shall be deemed to have read and understood the rules and regulations upon registering for the race.
If you are physically unwell or unfit , we would advise you not to participate in our events.
If you have any medical conditions that we should be aware of, please write to us and we will inform our race director.
Team Tentage & Advertising Materials
- Team tentage should only be placed in the designated area.
- Venue rules does not allow cooking.
- Team Tentage should be strictly without commecial branding, event management retain the rights to invoice such parties.
- Unauthorized distribution of promotional material paid or unpaid is not allowed.
- Teams and riders are responsible for the cleaniness of the surrounding, please asked for waste bags from our crew.
Prizes and Event Entitlement
What’s in the racer entitlement?
- it’s the championship race as hard!
- Riders Lunch
Prize / Goodie bag / Lucky Draw Pool
- Medals for top 3 riders